Do you want to make a difference in the lives of people in your community who may be recovering from injury or illness? If you are a strong multitasker and solid communicator who wants to do meaningful work, we are looking for you!
Rehab Technicians work under the direct supervision of a Physical Therapist or Physical Therapist Assistant. Techs often maintain the treatment area and assist in exercises with patients. They often do tasks that are indirectly related to patient care such as cleaning and setting up the treatment area, transferring patients, and performing clerical duties. Aides are also responsible for observing patients before, during, and after therapy, noting their status and reporting to a Physical Therapist. They may help patients do specific exercises as part of the plan of care, use a variety of techniques to treat patients, and use devices and equipment to help patients.
- Assist with the movement, support, lifting and transport of patients before, during and after therapy.
- Assists clinical staff with preparing patients for therapy and with providing therapy.
- Maintain treatment area in a clean, safe and organized condition.
- Clean and maintains therapy equipment and supplies.
- Perform assigned clerical tasks, including stocking supplies, filing, scheduling, and answering phones.
- Ability to multitask in a face paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- We will provide training for motivated new grads and entry level
Apply now or for more information, please contact Lisa at 307-358-9464